Thursday, May 26, 2011

Naughty & Nautical.

Girls. I would sincerely like to apologize for not posting in what feels like forevaaa. To be honest with all of you, I have not had the motivation to blog. gasp Yes I know it sounds bad.. but I just needed some time to just enjoy the start of SUMMER! Woo hooooo!
I've had plenty of things/outfits to post.. so I will now update you with some pictures! This is from last July 4th. ha. I kid. It was only a Sunday. But with my lack of blogging..and my color choices. Who could I not fool? :)
Photobucket
Shirt/ring/Dress (worn as skirt): Forever 21; Belt/Shoes: ThriftedPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Things you should know:
1) That is my truck in the background... my (very dirty) little red truck.
2) To all of my followers -- thankyou for not unfollowing. You all are grand. really.
3) To all of my new followers - hello and welcome!! I am so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to get to know each one of you!

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love it. and everyone needs a blogging break, now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore this entire outfit. you must post more often. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I came across you blog and I just HAD to comment because your outfit is sooo cute! I am in love with anything nautical this summer. Your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete