Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You tell me...

do you.. or don't you..like having my music on my blog? In hopes to further my blog and make it as GREAT as possible... I'm counting on you, my lovelies, to tell me what I need to fix! Don't be shy!.. I neeeeddd yooouuuuuu...

Yes. this means YOU!

So scroll down.

right now.

and tell me what you think.

(Who ever does gets a treat.*)

Oh... and while you're down there..

go ahead and let me know what else needs to be cleaned up around here. :)

thanks yo.


*Cyber hugs. The best.

2 comments:

  1. i like music on blogs, i usually leave it on and let it play!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't like it. Some people are REALLY particular about their music. While I would like to think everyone is open to hearing new stuff, it's not the case.
    However I must say I'm enjoying your tunes at the moment :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete