Thursday, April 21, 2011

Anticipated.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Flowy cardi/skirt/Necklace/Shoes: Forever 21; Top: Charlotte Rouse; Watch: from cruise!;Belt/Earrings: mom/sister)

This outfit has been planned for two straight nights. I know, I'm a real winner. However, there was a minor setback.... mother nature. Noo... not "aunt flo" who comes once a month mother nature, sillies! Mother nature as in... It's April...yet 50/60 degrees outside, cloudy skies, and rain. Although I am a big fan of the latter...(storms are my friend) But the weather just kept getting in the way of me wearing Lacy. My cute little skirt. (Who is a girl.) But today... I did it. Rain or shine. Lacy said she wanted to be social too. Yes, I like making inanimate objects talk.
Something else you should know is that I had a dream about my ACT score last night. Yikes. It wasn't good and it was one of those dreams that seemed oddly real. So I woke up and had to reassure myself that it was just a dream. The only bad thing about this is..What if that's actually what I get?! Cross your fingers for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable is all there is too say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! And I understand the planning, I spent 2 hours wrecking my closet to try and find an outfit I wore for 2 hours. But I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete