Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Kitty Nails!

Photobucket


Adorable right?! Although NOT perfect.. (don't look to closely ;)) having this cute and fashionable kitty on your nails is sure to put you in a good, lovable mood!


So here's what you need:
Photobucket
*White Polish for the base of Hello Kitty! (Keep in mind you could do this on every nail!)
*Pink Polish for all other nails. (Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro is my FAV!)
*Black Polish for Eyes and Wiskers (Also, if you wanted to outline the nose and bow!)
*Yellow Polish for Nose (or if you're me... Puff paint..it works!)
*Top Coat
*Toothpick or paintbrush (not pictured) for the detailed places!



Photobucket

And just to show you that not all of them will come out nice and pretty...
meet Crack Kitty. :)
Photobucket


Hope this brightens your day...me know if you try this!! :)

4 comments:

  1. omg. this is amazing. Another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out my picks for Fabulous Friday and who I chose for fash fave and fash fail of the week. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like Hello Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO CUTE! I was wondering if you want to do a blog swap one day? Ya know like guest blogging? email me if you're interested :)
    disneylandprincess@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love this post! And I love your blog! I'm proud to be your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me too :)
    xoxo Lauren
     http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete