Sunday, March 6, 2011

Papaya.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Papaya Dress: J. Crew, Flannel pearl snap: Target, Shoes: gift, Pearl earrings: borrowed)
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
My papaya... looks kinda poopy...in the pictures.. today. I mean, I like how the outfit turned out. But come on camera! keep up!! I think there was just too much of a shadow on the deck. :( This is my brides maid dress that I wore for my sister's wedding! I love it! It's so cute and spring happy! Hopefully you'll get to see the top of the dress another day. Today I just rolled up my flannel button up and tied the thick tie (came with the dress) around my waist. Making high waisted skirts out of dresses is my new favorite thing! In other news, I guess you figured out that my pictures are bigger. And I am pre-t-t-y excited about it. Yay for google! I'm trying to keep my blog updated and changing so that it's never boring around here. Feel free to comment with requests & your opinions on my blog layout. What would you like to see more of? Less of? Different? What do you like? Would you like to see more fashion? Beauty? I'm just trying to please my people, people.
I guess you could call me a Papaya wearing people pleaser. Try sayin' that 5 times fast. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Cuuute! I would have never guessed that was a brides maids dress!

    Amber Lena
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of your skirt - you look adorable



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves it!

    Who knew your old sister could pick out a BM dress you could remix. Double bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the dress more casual with the plaid shirt. So cute!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that you were able to rewear a BM dress! That hardly ever happens :)

    I'd love for you to check out the giveaway I am hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. It gives you personal satisfaction. It has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

    cosplay

    ReplyDelete