Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a monday.

Photobucket
(Top, Jeans, & Shoes: Target; Necklace: Borrowed!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had a pretty good Monday. Every other monday our school starts an hour later. Today was a late start day and with no basketball practice after school anymore...I've finally got to experience a normal student's coming home after school to milk and cookies. Well, I came home after school...but no milk and cookies were awaiting me. And it was a little colder than I remember it being this morning. So I headed out into the chilly weather to give you outfit pictures for the day. It was a comfy outfit day. I left the door open while taking pictures and Roxie-the-cat snuck in. And, well, she out ran me all the way to the basement. So I, being cat smart, went to grab the food tub, stood at the top of the stairs, and shook. But I, being logically stupid, forgot to close the lid. My kitchen got a full coating of cat food.* ick. Did I mention I hate the smell of cat food? I hate cat food in general. gross. SO unglamourous. ....Even my bright, mixmatched hair-ties and unpainted toes agree.
* Mom, if you're reading this... don't worry. I cleaned it up. :)

4 comments:

  1. That (my) necklace is from F21.

    That is so funny, I wish Bubby was there to see it all unravel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, you're beautiful! I'm a follower from Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *You are an adorable gem,
    I love the casual denim. very cute !


    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete