Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gunpowder and Lace

Photobucket
Top: Max Azria; Lace Skirt, Necklace, & Bracelet: Forever 21; Tights: Target; Shoes: Candie's @Kohl's
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My search is over ladies. I found them. The perfect pair of Nude heels. The shoppers at Kohl's will vouge for me when I say... I shrieked when I found them. Love at first sight. Do you ever feel like when you shop... you need all your bloggy friends with you to share in the excitement? Please say yes. Because if not... this {cyber}friendship can't go on.
So to accompany my new, nude "kicks"... I got a creme lace skirt at the oh-so-loved-Forever21! And you know this girl couldn't of came home with no new fake pearls. Check it girls! My new pearl charm bracelet! ahhhhh!! :) I'm in love.
So yeah. I've got some pretty fun posts to do this week with getting ready for the cruise and all... let's just say Farrah Fawcett/70's. Oh yeah.
Oh and ya know the song Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert? Yeah... Mom never quite got the lyrics right... so I bring you Gunpowder and lace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've been looking for nude heels 4EVER! Those are cute! I love the second photo.

    Amber Lena
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel that way about wanting to post a new outfit! You look so cute and I love your blog...youre my new blogging buddy ...if you'll have me...
    I'm now following! Come visit my blog as well!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already told you, but I love that skirt! In fact, Naynie was inspired...you'll see...
    Love ya-
    Auntie Kisses and Cuz Naynie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable heels! you will love them! Although i dont wear heels often, my nude ones are worn the most frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this lace skirt and good work finding one at F21!! you look absolutely adorable and love the pearl accessories too!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lace skirt is sooo cute! And the nude heels are perfect paired with it.

    ReplyDelete