Thursday, February 3, 2011

You look very yuppie.

That's what my mom said about my outfit. Given, I wore this same outfit a couple weeks ago and I was actually going to school. But nonetheless, I still wanted to show my fellow bloggers just how yuppie this girl could be! What in the world is yuppie?! Oh, I asked the same thing...

Mom's Definition:
College student.

Dictionary Definition:
Yuppie: (Young Urban Professional) a term used to describe someone who is young, possibly just out of college, who has a high paying job and an affluent lifestyle.

Hmm. well, I am young. But the whole... just out of college...high paying job.. affluent lifestyle bologna... psh.
So is this really what you learn on my blog?... Faking it? ..guess so.

On to being yuppie...
(Flannel button-up-Aeropostale, Grey long-sleeve & Ring-Forever 21, Boots & Jeans-Target)




Oh! Almost forgot... It's Awkward & Awesome Thursday!
Saddle up boys and girls. Here we go.
----------------------------------------
Awkward:
1) Getting done taking pictures and realizing my plastic hanging straps attached to my shirt were hanging out...
(You're scrolling up to see if you can see them now, aren't you? Gotcha!)
2) Slipping on ice. It's awkward no matter what. Let's face it.
3) Taking pictures of yourself in different outfits everyday. Who does that?! Oh yeah. Us.
----------
Awesome:
1) Mommy's cookies!! Ah. Yum-O!
2) The oh-so-dreaded 2:30 practice that turned out to be the best practice ever!
3) 3rd Snow Day in a row babyy! :)
--
Well I'm off to devour more cookies & milk. Tootles.
-
P.S. I apologize for wearing jeans again, the small pictures,
and the same scenery for the 3rd day in a row. Bear with me people.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, slipping/falling on ice is the worst! I remember last year I was leaving my dorm on the first big snow day of the semester and I face planted in front of a huge group of people.

    I love your outfit, though! It's very simple yet chic and polished at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awkward and awesome Thursdays are the best! Haha how fun! Love yours! Cute blog, cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You are a super cute yuppie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the last pic. :)

    You look like a yup, a precious little yup.

    ReplyDelete