Saturday, February 26, 2011

Late birthday dinner for her...

...Early birthday present for me.
We're cool cats over in this family.
3 days ago was my lovely sister Haley's birffdayy.
She and her boytoy came home this weekend and tonight we had her birffday din din! :)
Earlier this morning she, my other sissy, and momma brought home an early birthday present for me from their flea market crusade. Aren't they just precious?! I sure do love them.
A Girl in Pearls picture to match my Girl in Pearls bedroom!
I squealed.
Oh, and you see that $10 price tag?... Yup. 3 dollar bargain!
So yeah.. we like to celebrate birthdays not on time anddd we are the ultimate bargain shoppers.
You wish you were us. :)
P.S. You guys get 2 posts in 1 day!! ...lucky ducks.
P.S.S. I'll have a vanity tour + this little beauty in a post soon!

3 comments:

  1. what a deal! and cute picture! and happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bargains make my whole life. love this girl! woo hoo, have fun! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Audrey posters/photos! I have two in my room and one in the dining room, so it is like I am having breakfast at tiffany's :) She is the epitome of glamour.

    ReplyDelete