Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I didn't feel like doing anything..

So that's exactly what I did. Nothing.

I woke up this morning realizing that today was yet again... a snow day. Either that or I overslept and missed first hour. I settled on the first. So... I laid there. And laid there some more. Until finally I decided at about 10:30.. I better get up for the day. So I did. Ouch. My bum is quite a bit sore from playing two basketball games and cheering last night. So I sleepily walked downstairs and made myself some PB&J. Note: I have had "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" stuck in my head all day.

Anyways, I have been very tired today. I decided that since the sun was shining I better take good use of it and take outfit pictures. I promised myself as soon as I was done I would eagerly return to my PJ's. So then I went upstairs and began to put on some make-up. I walked to my closet and could not bring myself to drag myself out of my hoodie and slipper socks.

So that is my little story of why you don't see me in an outfit today. (I am now taking offers for publishing.)

So for the sake of being productive and for the sake of my blog.. I worked on editing my pictures with Photoshop thanks to Sydney!

Here is a before and after picture...


Whatcha think??
Okay so I think I'm gonna go and stretch a bit because I am just so stinkin' sore!
I'm very sorry you had to endure that absolutely unnecessary story of my life.
Just one more reason why I love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has been making their photos look so pretty courtesy of Sydney. I soo wish I had photoshop so I can play, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all entitled to a few lazy days! Your photos look terrific!

    ReplyDelete