Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It wouldn't be winter.. without a little cold.

I've been a little under the weather lately.
Headache.
Sore throat.
Rough swallow.
Watery eyes.
Red eyes.
Runny nose.
Sneezing.
Cough.
with a side of...
sinus drainage.
The works.
The only thing is...
when I'm sick..
I don't look like this...
I.... look like this.
yup. that's me.
few years younger.
and a whole lot cuter.
buttt...
it's me.
..Mid-cough.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive the "perfectly done-up while sneezing in my crisp cut white hanky" gene.

..I take after my momma.
ahhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
choooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
(no intention of politely covering my sickness with a dainty "achoo")

Oh yes...
I got it from my mama.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up...You get that from your mama too!

    ReplyDelete