Saturday, January 29, 2011

(gasp.)

yeah. I know.
I feel like I don't even have to explain myself on these puppies.
But I will.
Oh.
my.
goodness.
Tell me those are not the cutest heels ever. Just look at that color!
They are on sale for $14 at Target.com!
They also have black and navy, but who could pass up this color? Usually I would go for the more neutral color that I knew could go with pretty much everything... but lately I've been really trying to branch out! I would say this was branching out.
So howdy-do. add this to Darbey's wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. I love those! The rosette, the color! They are fabulous! Plus, they're from Target, so I can get a discount because my hubby works there part-time, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bad influence! I just had to go buy them!

    Amber Lena

    ReplyDelete