Monday, January 31, 2011

Does it count?...

..eh, probably not. But call me crazy. I'm (sorta) doing it anyways!

(drum roll pleasseee!)
Kendi's 30 x 30 challenge!

Now, don't get too excited kiddos. I can't make any promises. Actually I'm not going to make any promises. Because if I would... I would probably break them.. and then you would get mad.. and unfollow me.. and lose all faith in me. And we would not want that.

These are my dilemmas.

Dilemma 1: This week is spirit week for Homecoming at my school! Yay! Of course I'll be getting all cute in my crazy clothes but what about my actual remixing?!

Dilemma 2: I have a whole bunch of basketball games left! On game days that are away...we have to wear our traveling sweats. (And I can assure you. They are not nearly as cute as my picks in my closet.)

Dilemma 3: I also cheer. Which means on those game days where I don't play... I have to wear my cheer uniform to school.

That's about 12 days of cheating. And this Girl in Pearls is not a cheater. It wouldn't be fair to say that I actually took a challenge that wasn't completely fulfilled.

So this is my plan:

1. To remix my little heart away this month.

2. Post as many pictures of those outfits on my dearly beloved blog. (NYR: Blog, Blog, Blog!)

3. Finish organizing my closet and go shopping to complete my working closet. (Remind me to post the rest of my Closet Crusade! I've already talked about Purging and Assessing. Next is Organizing and Shopping!)

4. Learn more about layering and mixing colors/patterns. (Even though that's what this whole thing is about.. making up my own rules.. I wouldn't want to post outfits that I wasn't quite sure on all the way! I still have some learning to do!)

So hopefully Kendi will be holding a Spring Edition of the 30 x 30 challenge. I will most definitely catch that one when it comes around! :)
Hope you all have a fantastic night! (We're supposed to get snow over the next couple of days.. around 7 inches! ...Snow Day??)
Love Love Love you guys!
xoxo,
Darbey

No comments:

Post a Comment